We share your fears about personal information security and privacy. It is our ethical imperative to inform you of our security practices. Everything we do with your personal information is as described in the following:
- ● All student information is securely maintained within the firm.
- ● We do not share client information with any third.
- ● We do not share tutor information with third parties.
- ● PayPal is in charge of transactions. We have partnered with PayPal so that they (rather than our firm) handle a student's credit card information.
- ● We retain the right to reveal your personal information as legally required when and where we consider it is essential to safeguard our rights or to comply with a legal proceeding, court ruling, or legal demand issued on our Website.
- ● www.Globalimmigrationhelp.com retains the right to change this privacy statement at any moment in time, so please check it often. Any changes to the aforementioned policy will be published here, and your continuing use of the site, services, and/or products implies your acceptance of such changes.
- ● We respect your privacy and would like to notify you that you will be getting our emails after registering for our services. We take extra care with your email addresses and do not disclose them to others. As a result, you can be comfortable knowing that any emails sent by us are solely for your benefit.