Refund/Money-back Guarantee Policy
The company is considered accountable for providing service on time and in accordance with the Customer specifications mentioned in the order. If either of these company's obligations is breached, the client is entitled to a partial or full refund under our policy.
Our policy offers the opportunity to claim a refund if our service fails to fulfil its commitments to you. Since our program offers legitimate academic support, we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied! Our customer satisfaction rate is very high. More than 95% of our clients revert back with additional orders. Even so, things can go wrong from time to time, and in these instances, you can always refer to our refund policy. We want to exemplify that we can only give a complete refund in specific circumstances.
Partial Delivery / No Delivery / Cancellation by Customer
- ● No writers assigned yet: This is a rare occurrence, but it does happen; the amount of the reimbursement is always %. When such an event occurs, the client should not be concerned because they will be informed as quickly as possible.
- ● You decided to cancel the order after a writer was assigned: In such instances, the amount of refund shall vary from 100% to 75% as a means to compensate for the writer and the company that was utilised to provide you with the services you purchased.
- ● Although the Writer was confirmed and more than half of the remaining time frame had gone, the client chose to terminate the order. The amount of the reimbursement might range from 50% to 0% to compensate the Writer's and company's attempts to meet the order request.
- ● Delayed delivery is only conceivable if the Writer falls ill or in the event of an emergency. To recompense for the delivery delays, the firm will issue a refund. Based on the delay and the scenario, the precise cost will be discussed with the client.
- ● All orders are guaranteed to be delivered on time. Delays might occur when the required materials are uploaded relatively late by the client. In this case, no refund is possible. That is why, when placing the order, it is usually best to give all information about the task, along with any extra sources which should be used, together at once.
Work Not as Described
- ➢ Claims of disputes: If the client is dissatisfied with the quality and requirements of the work and wishes to receive a full refund, the firm is obligated to address the concerns and address the problem. If the client is still unsatisfied, the agency management will look into it. The investigation's findings will determine whether the refund claim is granted or refused. Know that we always want our clients to be completely satisfied. As a result, we will always try our best to serve the client fairly and to reach the highest level of customer service.
- ➢ Content is plagiarised: A Turnitin report is required if it is claimed that the paper on which the Writer assisted you is plagiarised. Aside from this, no other reports will be considered, and no refunds will be issued.
- ● Accidental Duplicate Order: You must contact us as soon as possible if you want to revoke an order that was placed by accident in duplicate. You must confirm with us that the other order is not required. If the order is discovered to be a duplicate and was ordered inadvertently, a full refund will be provided.
- ● Accidental Duplicate Transaction: If an additional/duplicate payment is made against the same order for which payment has already been completed, the extra/duplicate payment will be fully refunded.
You Are Not Entitled to A Refund If:
- ● Please be aware that we would not provide grade assurances. The documents we provide are meant to be used as drafts specimens or as a reference point only and are not ready to be submitted or to be submitted simply like one's own research.
- ● The previously indicated delay reimbursements and price recalculation do not work in the case of a revision deadline since the end dates are inconsistent.
When you receive the refund confirmation, the company will handle it within seven business days of the date of approval. Please keep in mind that the firm cannot be held liable for any Bank Transaction cost, transaction irregularities, or any delays caused by any Bank service errors.